Sunday 28 March 2010

School D Day

Tomorrow we find out if Lola has got the school place we want her to have. I have constantly fretted, worried, panicked and generally stressed myself into a right old tis about the whole thing. We moved to the village so I could walk the kids to school - well that didn't work out as blooming planned did it?

Anyhow a lovely weekend has past in a flurry of family activities. Went to the spring fair at Lola's school, way too much chocolate and cakes being consumed by all. Then Lola had a mini sleepover with Emily. My car windscreen wipers are busted - so praying for a fine morning or all plans blown! Did a bit of digging and pruning and now the weekend is almost over...way too quickly. Rob away in London for the next couple of nights so trying to get a little organised.

Managed to go over to Nottingham on Saturday night and was really fab to see everyone again.

Am feeling too strung out to write anymore and Lola still settled as she fell asleep in front of Scooby Doo, that and the clocks springing forward has left me right behind!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Annie,
    Relax - everything always works out for the best.
    Easy for me to say, I know, but I believe it to be true. Love to you all.
    Granpapa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hope she got a place. It is a stressful time, I remember it with Oliver.
    Love to you all
    XXX

    ReplyDelete